Tuesday 2 May 2017

Nigeria former beauty queen dies at 22.




Yewande Baruwa, a Nigerian model and former winner of the Miss Charismatic pageant, is died.

She was 22 years old.



The late Obafemi Awolowo University graduate of Public Administration was reported dead on Friday, after a brief illness.



Organiser of the Miss Charismatic pageant, Ronke Tiamiyu confirmed the death on her instagram page.

Tiamiyu wrote ;

“I wish RIP meant “return if possible” My beautiful queen Baruwa Yewande is gone,my sister from another mother,I am short of words right now,I can’t believe I will never see this angel again,continue to rest in the bosom of the lord my queen,”

Former Miss Charismatic Nigeria 2013 and top model, Yewande Baruwa, has died. The 22 year old OAU graduate died in the late hours of Friday April 29th. May her beautiful soul rest in peace..amen.

No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...