Tuesday 2 May 2017

Nollywood actress, Chioma Akpotha welcomes another grandchild at 36 years old.




Hilarious...isn't it. ?

I know you must be wondering how a 36 - year old woman is already a grandmother. Well, traditionally,  thats the case of our Nollywoid actress, Chioma Akpotha.


The actress who is the first daughter It of her mother, took over the motherhood when her mother died according to their tradition. And hence,  assumes the mother of her siblings and a grandmother to her siblings offsprings.


Hence, the child is a new born baby girl by Chioma's younger brother's wife.


She shared the photo with the caption:
For today I give God all the praise ! I am a grandmother again (as Egoyibo has passed the torch to me). @iam_jimdandy and @fugarson gave me the prettiest niece/granddaughter . Baby, Mummy and Daddy are doing just fine !

#ThankYouJesus

#BabyGirl

#BabyGirlsAreTheBest

#Omugwo

#TochukwuIsADaddy

#GladysIsAMummy

#IAmSoHappy



No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...