Monday 27 March 2017

Tonto's marriage crisis - Churchill's younger brother, Tokunbo speaks on their marital crisis.




As the marriage crisis  between Tonto Dikeh and her estranged husband,  Churchill lingers,  more details of each of the victims behaviour keeps on surfacing on social media.

With these event,  the younger brother of Churchill, Tokunbo recently spoke on the marriage crisis.

In his speech, he defended his brother’s claims of Tonto destroying things in her marital home and even claimed to have witnessed one of such occasions.

Tokunbo made this known in a recent interview, with Azuka of Media Hub TV . He also revealed that Tonto Dikeh had slapped her husband unprovoked and also destroyed things in their home.

”I’m really close to Tonto. I was really excited to spend Christmas with them.

”The incident happened on the 18th of December I think and Tonto just started.

”I was upstairs talking to my brother she came to slap him. I was very surprised I went to tell my mum in her room.

”After a while I went downstairs and saw her breaking a lot of things. She was holding King when I saw her downstairs breaking stuffs.

”I went to get my mum, maybe if she saw my mum she will be respectful and stop the act.

But that didn't happen as ahe continued spoiling the items even in the presence of my mum...he said.

As at this stage, we can't really say who is right or who is wrong.  But all we are begging the couple is to please reconcile as two wrongs can't make a right. 

No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...