Friday 24 March 2017

Videos/pictures: Tuface storms their wedding anniversary rendezvous when wife thought he's in Madrid.

Anie and Tuface Idibia celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary yesterday.

The wife who thought her husband is not in town as he have early told her he will be in Madrid took just a couple of friends for a dinner night in honour of their wedding anniversary in husband's absentia.

And this happened!


Oh yes!....Tuface stormed the dinner night rendezvous unexpectedly and surprised his wife.

Read his beautiful lines of words to his wife

" She thought I was in Madrid. She thought she was having a peaceful dinner with Naomi and Frank. But I consulted my witches and wizard and lo and behold, I'm here. I Love This Woman".

Wow!....this awesome.

Watch video below


Our prayer for the duo is that their love story be sweeter than and out last tthat of Joke Silva and Olu Jacob.....This was Annie's wish!.
#HappyAnniverasary.
#Happy4YearsOfConjugalBliss.

No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...