Wednesday 8 March 2017

Apostle Sulieman's wife speaks on his sex scandal.




Lizzy Suleiman, wife of the founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has spoken out in defence of her husband against the ongoing scandal involving her husband and one Stephanie Otobo, a singer based in Canada
In a video released on Youtube, she explained that the photographs released by Stephanie to prove that she had an affair with the Apostle are fake.
She said,
Now ordinarily, I don’t like media appearances but for the purpose of clarity, I will have to speak. Now I have known my husband for 19 years and if you are living with a man who is promiscous and adulterous, you will know especially if you are an intelligent and a smart woman. I have to speak because I wanted it to appear like it is a woman-to-woman talk.
For 19 years I have been with my husband, even all through the years of courtship and in marriage, I have never for once have any problem whatsoever over a woman. We have never had issues over a woman.

We know what is really going on. We are not surprised. From the day my husband said they should stop the killing of Christians, those who are not happy with that statement are doing everything possible… you cannot pull down the Lord’s anointed…. The church is not even the target. My marriage is the target.

No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...