Sunday 5 March 2017

Bread - Seller turned Celebrity. Check out Olajumoke's outfit to AMVCA 2017.

Bread -Seller turned Celebrity...check out Olajumoke's outfit to the just concluded AMVCA 2017.


Olajumoke Orisaguna, a mere bread seller that has recently turned a celebrity model after Falz picked her up and reformed her threw the attention of guests at the AMVCA held on 4th March at Eko hotel and suites. 
The model who appeared in her gorgeous beaded black and blue gown looked just cute!
In her speech, she said " it was a great experience for me. I had so much fun and I learnt a lot.  There's a world out there that I have got to see and there's a woman that am destined to be" 
#Grateful
#Thankful
#AMVCA

No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...