Thursday 9 March 2017

I ' ve once dragged a woman out of my husband's manhood. - Tonto Dikeh



The messy condition of Tonto's marriage continues as she explodes with more shocking details.

In a recent inteview, the actress disclosed that she have once caught her husband, Churchill pants down with a woman by the name Rosaline Meurer.

She also said she knew her husband purchased the lexus car for the said mistress.

While crying emotional in the interview,  she said...
     "  I love my husband so much and i have been enduring the domestic violence. But what I don't understand is why he chose to cheat on me with Rosaline Meurer"...

She asked if the husband don't feel ashamed of his infidelity and irresponsibility towards his son.

No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...