Thursday 2 March 2017

Wedding bells!!!...Genevieve Nnaji set to get married. 




The actress on an exclusive interview reveals her ideal man to be.
She said " I don't have a boyfriend now, I eat with my eyes. I need to be attracted to you.  Definitely,  there must be a physical attraction to draw me to you. But at the end, is your mind am going to fall inlove with.  So there's something that keeps me". 
"...I just think am actually looking for  a best friend, someone with whom am perfectly compatible.  He has to be tall because am short for the sake of the kids".
The screen goddess was previous in a romance relationship with D'Banj. But they have gone their separate ways from all indications.

No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...