Friday 3 March 2017

Five☆blog celebrity gist.

Rob Kardashian pens down emotional post to daughter, Dream.


In the mid week keeping up with the Kardashians on Wednesday,  Rob who is no longer living with his duo Blae Chyna pened down an emotional post to his daughter.
He wrote ; " bye to my beautiful baby girl. She's smiling at me. You see how she's looking at her daddy. I literally can't get enough of this girl" .
" I never felt love or happiness like this in my life and she makes me so happy.  About to miss her ao much. I love you baby Dream". 
Rob and Blae who parted two weeks ago are now living in their separate homes.
An insider disclosed that Rob is currently focusing more on himself,  the baby and work. 

No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...