Saturday 4 March 2017

I Met My Husband In Enugu. He Was Just A Poor Youth Corper And Had Nothing....Ondo State First Lady.

We started as corpers while in Enugu...Mrs.  Betty Anyanwu.


The first lady of Ondo state,  Mrs. Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu in an interview,  said ahe met her husband in Enugu.
He was a youth corper serving in Enugu then, same was I.
On that faithful day, a girlfriend of mine visited me with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's friend which happens to be my husband now.
We exchanged pleasantries and from that day, I fell inlove with him and the rest was history. 
Tho I was three years older than him, I was 25 then while he was 22, it wasn't a barrier,  as our love to kept growing. 
When it was time for me to get married, I chose him irrespective of the fact that he had nothing then, I see the potentials in him and never left him for an already made man because I had wanted to build a home where I would start from the scratch with my husband and we get to the top together. 

No comments:

Why I married an ugly man - actress Mide Funmi Martins.

Mide Funmi Martins has explained why he chose to marry Afeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty. For over 13 years, Mid...